Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week in Review

This week Rebecca and I had a great week as a couple. The kids were  more or less well behaved, and we seemed a little "extra" connected. I could chalk this up to one of several potential reasons, or maybe a combination of them all. 

On Monday, Rebecca started the week by telling me that "V" had been IM'ing her. Tuesday night followed with some of the best sex I can remember. As I mentioned in an earlier post, she was also ovulating this week, which I'm sure played a big part in it all. When she tells me about these other men chatting her up, it's hard to explain the feelings I have. I can tell you one thing though, there's no jealousy. I feel my senses awaken and I feel very clear headed about her and us. It's like all the extra things that cloud up my thoughts are stripped away. I look at her and see her clearer than I ever have, and I love what I see.

On Tuesday, as we made love, she asked me to pump her and then she asked to hear what fantasy I've been having about her lately. Now of late, my thoughts have actually been revolving around her and I in a MFM threesome. I told her as I pumped her that if there were two of us, we could take turns pumping her. As one of us got close, the other could take his place. As I explained this, I would pull completely out of her, simulating how her husbands cock would get replaced by her lover's.

Pulling double duty like this took a toll on my endurance and I came quite quickly inside of her. Fortunately, my newfound clarity kept me hard. I've mentioned before how I love the feel of Rebecca's pussy when it's full of come, and how quite often I'll come even faster on my second go around. This time was different however. I managed to hit that magical place where I approached orgasm without going over the edge.

I lifted her legs and pumped her continuously. After ten or fifteen minutes of this, I turned her over and slipped into her from behind. After another gloriously long period of pumping my wife from behind, a pool of our combined juices had dripped from her overflowing pussy onto our sheets. It was difficult to describe, but I felt quite powerful as I gave my wife one of the hardest and longest sessions she has had in a long while. To be honest, I was getting physically exhausted from the workout. In the near darkness of our room, it was the audio which finally pushed me over the edge. As I pumped her from behind, my balls, thoroughly soaked in our come, slapped against her pussy. It was this sound that helped me shoot yet another warm load deep into her. 

We finished off the week with a massage which turned to sex (Don't they all?). And last night with Rebecca riding me to a hard orgasm as I stroked her clit with my thumb. 

We've been married for almost fourteen years, and either our lovemaking keeps getting better, or my memory is getting worse. I just don't remember it being this good.

Now coincidentally, she had lunch with "G" on Friday. Friday morning I predicted he would subtly start to hit on her. She said there was no way as he was married with kids etc. Afterwards, she filled me in on the details of the conversation. It turns out this is his second wife, and Rebecca said she has the feeling he's a bit of a player. She had one drink with lunch and when he offered another, she declined saying she would be on the floor, and that she didn't want to say anything inappropriate.

She told me at the end of the lunch he gave her a personal email address in case she ever had more than one drink. She replied jokingly that it might be Saturday because that was our night without the kids. This recap of course pushed my buttons perfectly and as we made love last night, I told her so. As we lay in bed together covered in our combined post coital juices, she told me she doesn't want me to get too excited about any of this, I'll assume since there's no chance it will progress any further. This morning she mentioned to me that she forgot about a part of the conversation where she told him about the boudoir session she did for me. He said I was a lucky man. I know I am. Today, when we were driving the kids to the museum, I stopped at a light and she looked at me with a sparkle in her eye and smiled. As innocent as it is, this has become our little secret. And I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment