Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The Drive Home

I picked Rebecca up from work yesterday like I always do. We were driving away making our usual "how was your day" small talk when she said "V" had been IM'ing her today. Apparently, he's back from his trip.

Of course, she downplayed it. He was asking to get together for drinks on Friday night. He brought up the massage and was asking her if she has ever done anything she regretted (he's not very subtle). As we were stopped at a light downtown, I reached over and placed my hand between her legs. She was wearing dress pants, but even then I could tell she was wet; it was almost through the crotch of her pants.

Now before anyone (including me) gets too excited, I have to say that she's currently ovulating. When she's at this point in her cycle, she gets extremely wet for no reason (other than reproduction, I guess). Before I could comment on her state, she confirmed as much, and that it had nothing to do with V.

Regardless, the combination of her texting V, and her (unrelated) soaked panties had me wanting her even more as we drove home. We stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things, and I discretely disclosed to her while we were in the cheese section that I was still hard. She found it quite amusing. Luckily, I still had a long coat on due to the late spring.

We arrived home and I was looking forward to going bed where we could discuss the matter in more detail. Unfortunately, our boy decided to have a meltdown (again) at bedtime. This always puts her out of the mood, so I guess I'll just have to wait. We have a date night without our little munchkins this Saturday, so at least we'll be able to chat.

 Oh, and she's still planning on having lunch with "G" this Friday, but insists that it's completely innocent. She's exciting even if she doesn't know it.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps she would consider copying the contents of her IM sessions with V and e-mailing or IM'ing them to you. It would be quite hot for you to read the conversation as she is having it!

    ReplyDelete