Friday, November 30, 2012

Enough About Me

I was reading about this year's Will/Jada Smith - Marc Anthony "scandal" and I think there's a consistent theme here.

From what I've read in the past, this is what I gather and think I know about Will and Jada Smith.

They seem to have had an enviable marriage by normal standards, let alone measuring it by Hollywood's yard stick. They also have some degree of an open marriage.

Will Smith was quoted as saying, “If it came down to it, then one can say to the other, ‘Look, I need to have sex with somebody. I’m not going to if you don’t approve of it — but please approve of it."

Their openness with each other may explain this year's Marc Anthony/Jada rumors. I get the impression that Jada may have neglected to ask/inform Will of her hots for MA, which I can see leading to an intense discussion with Will after the fact. He would be asking all the same questions as I have been, including why couldn't she tell Will.

Add to this the rumor that he came home to find them together in their house, and you could see why he might be upset, regardless of whether or not she had some form of standing permission.

It comes back to the main question/recurring theme of given a strong love and marriage and "permission", why do spouses feel the need to hide their affairs? I'm not sure there is an easy answer.

It appears that they are moving forward together. It just might make it awkward between MA and Will for awhile, not to mention JLo.

Enough celebrity gossip.

TGIF. Rebecca's Christmas party is tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to our date.


No comments:

Post a Comment