Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Night Date

Tonight the kids are sleeping over at my sisters, so Rebecca booked a date night with me. We haven't decided exactly what we're going to do, but we discussed her wardrobe.

This morning, she was half asleep in our bed, wearing only a pair of panties. Knowing our date night is tonight, I was torn. I wanted her very bad, but at the same time, I wanted to hold off until tonight.

I proposed my solution to her as I entered her. "Don't let me cum until tonight." I said.

"Okay, we can stop." She replied.

I didn't want that.

"No, I want you to get selfish and enjoy yourself, but don't let me finish." She seemed to get a little wetter when I said that.

She reached down and started stroking her clit as I slowly pumped. She doesn't do that often, and I love the feeling of her lips moving around my cock as she touches herself.

Ironically, her fingers on her swollen pussy are there to make her cum quicker, but they have the same effect on me. It's like she's masturbating both of us.

I manage to slow things down, while still allowing her to climb closer to the edge.

"What are you going to wear tonight?", I ask.

"What would you like me to wear?" she countered.

"Black stayups." I didn't skip a beat.

"Which dress?" she asked. I wasn't sure. I wanted something short because I had another request in the back of my mind. My hesitation allowed her to suggest something.

"How about the black and white one?" she said. It was the one she wore last week when she took that quick picture and emailed it. "And maybe the purple top." she added.

"I have one more request." I said. She kept teasing her clit. I stayed on the edge. "I want you to go commando."

"Mmm okay." was her response. I kept pumping slowly. I could tell she was getting close. I could also tell I was leaking into her as well. I never get this close for this long without producing some of the clear liquid.

I had one more request. I whispered it into her ear.

"Let's go out for a drink so I can see you stand at the bar. I want to watch you talk to a man, knowing your pussy is bare under your skirt." she was getting closer.

"When you've had enough conversation, come over to me and whisper in my ear how wet you are."

She came then and I felt that amazing clench of her pussy around my cock. I was teetering on the edge. I pulled out, still very hard.

Eventually, we went and showered and I softened. I feel sexually energized...looking forward to our date. I'm reposting the pic from last week to remind everyone what she will (and won't) be wearing tonight.














No comments:

Post a Comment