Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hump day

It has been a long week. I thought would break up the monotony. I think Rebecca would like to wean her admirer, M off of her, but since she has to see him daily, there's no immediate hope of that. She has cast that crazy spell of hers, so it will be difficult to break it.

On another note, it sounds like she is having lunch with G tomorrow. I'm not sure how to explain it. At times I want her to break off contact with him, and other times I'm hoping she'll ask to see him.

She mentioned on the weekend that he invited her to lunch. I asked her via text if she "wanted" to have lunch with him and her answer was " sure I'll have lunch with him." She's very noncommittal about these things. She may have been worried about hurting my feelings, when in fact, I wanted her to say she wants to see him. I can't explain my thought process.

Anyway, here are a couple of pics from the weekend. The first is a shot of her sitting in the kitchen. I love glimpses like this.



The second is one she sent to me of a dress she was trying on. We're going to a wedding along with V. I'm not sure if he's bringing a date, or if he'll simply hang with us. I'm not sure who will feel like more of a third wheel. He or I. She didn't buy the dress yet.

3 comments:

  1. Tim (tim_on_y@yahoo.com)May 10, 2012 at 8:46 AM

    she has an amazing body. what's her measurments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't done measurements lately. But she's a 2 or 4 dress size.

    ReplyDelete