Friday, June 4, 2010

A Crack in the Armor

I'm not sure if I'm just being optimistic, but it seems that my wife may have a connection with a coworker. Twice in the last two days, she has mentioned the same director at work. Today seemed the most relevant. We were sitting on the couch trying to have a conversation while the kids bounced around. She had her legs up in the air a bit as she wrestled with our son, and I commented on how nice her jeans looked.

Without really mentioning my comment, she went off on a "tangent" on how at work, a departmental director (not hers) invited her over to his office to say hi because he knew she was in going to a meeting on his floor. She had told me today how they had talked earlier this week. She mentioned he is married with newborn twins. It seems that they seem to get along quite well.

Maybe I over-analyse things, but within ten minutes of her telling me about him, I have already determined that he may be a good candidate for her to practice her flirting with. He's married, so there's no way she would do anything with him and she seems to be somewhat attracted to him. We'll have to call him "G" to keep some level of privacy. We'll keep an eye on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment