Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Whiskey Sour


3 parts Bourbon whiskey
2 parts fresh lemon juice
1 part syrup
dash egg white (optional)

We went to my office Christmas party last night. Rebecca surprised me as she was getting dressed by slipping on her crotchless panties. I had suggested earlier in the day that she could wear them if she felt like it. Often, these suggestions are cleverly forgotten when it comes time to go for it, but this time I walked into our dressing room to find her in her bra and crotchless panties.

Party is a strong word for what we attended. Half the office couldn't make it for some reason or another, so it was a small gathering. The food was good, and the drinks better. I suggested to Rebecca earlier that I would do the driving since I had to take our boy to an early morning hockey practice.

Several months ago, G introduced her to a new drink, the Whiskey Sour. Rebecca is a lightweight when it comes to alcohol. Any more than three drinks, and she's done for. She usually nurses a single glass of wine for several hours. Tonight however, our hostess mixed a tasty whiskey sour and Rebecca showed me how they're supposed to taste. I attempted making one after that date with G, and it didn't turn our very well. It might have had something to do with my choice of syrup, but I'm not sure....

We worked the room, chatting people up. Occasionally, I would bump up behind Rebecca, reminding myself what she wore underneath. at one point while we stood at the island chatting, she reached behind to where I was standing and grabbed my cock through my dress pants.

It wasn't soon after that we decided to leave. When we arrived home, I dropped her off and drove the sitter home. Rebecca was waiting for me when I got home...(sorry, but to be cont.)

No comments:

Post a Comment