Monday, October 10, 2011

Marathon Weekend

Rebecca and I are on a short out of town getaway. We had booked off this weekend so I could run my first marathon. I know you were all were thinking "sex marathon" when you saw the title.

The running marathon went well, and I was happy with my time, especially considering it was done on what was essentially a two day a week training schedule.

I was a bit stiff and tired last night, so we went out for dinner at the hotel lounge and called it a night.

Not to worry, I wasn't out of action long. Rebecca climbed on top of me this morning, and we made up for some lost time.

We don't fly out until tomorrow, so we're going to drive up the coast and go for a (slow) walk along a beach. She just showed me the outfit she plans to wear tonight, so I'm looking forward to that as well.

The other image here is of her getting out of her pajama bottoms. I love that ass.

1 comment: