Thursday, August 19, 2010

Vacation 2010

We're vacationing with the kids and my parents in wine country. The weather's been beautiful, and we're all having a great time. We "Sea-Dooed" yesterday, and today the kids and my wife went para-sailing. Things have been great on the action front as well. Rebecca went for the "hawaiian" wax before we left, but unfortunately "George" arrived on our first day. One thing I have found is the abstinence forced upon us monthly actually leads to my most erotic thoughts about her.

The other morning, when I had taken the kids shopping, I left this post from a forum I have been frequenting lately for her to read while we were gone. When I got back, she said "you're bad", which generally means exactly the opposite. We went for a walk later that evening and discussed what she had read. She said "see, she was just like I am now... hesitant." We talked a little about how I get turned on thinking about other men hitting on her, and I came up with the baby step/safe middle ground of asking her to flirt with a guy while I was around. (Possibly in a bar type situation) She didn't say no, but I know she's still quite shy to step out on her own. I'm sure it'll take some time for her to be comfortable letting her hair down, but I hope with some gentle reinforcement, she'll see how exciting it will be for her. As for me, just discussing this fantasy as we walked around, made me extremely aroused. We had to stop a couple of times to let my hard cock soften.

When we went to bed that night, we kissed passionately as she became reacquainted with my hardness. I slipped her pajama top off as she stroked my throbbing penis. She felt the occasional spasm as I got closer and closer to cumming. One thing I'll say for certain, is she is a great kisser. Her lips are plump, but not too much so, just right for me. As we kissed harder, I got closer and closer. Finally, I began to shoot. It had been a few days since I had had some release, so she was quite pleased to have my semen shoot 8 or 9 inches up in between her breasts. She is a beautiful woman, but there is no prettier sight than to see her hand wrapped around my shaft, and my come shooting between her heaving breasts.

The next time, I would like to have her tell me a "story" while she does this. I'm sure I wouldn't last very long hearing her voice describing her flirtations, real or imagined.

Epilogue:
I went golfing with Grandpa (my dad) the next morning, and while we were gone, my wife and my mom took the kids down to the pool. My wife said she was wearing her bikini, and when she got to the pool, she noticed that she was still "stained" from the night before, and that she had to quickly submerge in the pool to hide the evidence. That is a thought I like to picture in my mind; my wife with my dried come all over her flat belly and breasts. It's too bad no flirt-worthy" guys were around to see her...

No comments:

Post a Comment