Monday, August 9, 2010

Crack in the Armour-Part Deux

I experienced another strange coincidence tonight very similar to my original "crack in the armour post". We were in the kitchen making supper, and I was checking out my wife and her relatively low cut top, which allowed the occasional glimpse of her cleavage. When I mentioned that I liked her top, she immediately (without skipping a beat) mentioned talking to the same director referenced in the above post. Either, she has read my previous post and she's messing with me, or there is something subliminal about me saying how sexy she looks and her remembering that fellow from work. Either way, it was enough to get my heart to skip a beat and give me a near instant erection... I know I've commented on this before, but it's a strange(amazing) feeling to feel my attraction intensify with her mere mention of another man.


No comments:

Post a Comment