Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Change of Pace

We took a little step back over the last couple of weeks. I even took this blog down so I wouldn't have to think about it or feel obligated to post. Things are great with Rebecca and I. We had some friends over for dinner last night and afterwards Rebecca and I chatted while we cleaned up. It was after 1:00am when we made it to bed, which is about four hours past our bedtime.

Both V and G are staying in contact with her, although things have cooled off. Poor V is still vying for her attention, but I'm afraid she's way out of his league. He has even signed up for a triathlon she's in this August. He persistent, I'll give him that. G keeps trying as well. Friday he emailed her asking her out for coffee, but she politely declined.

As for me, I like when she's getting attention from other men, and I told her last night I like when she comes home to me after flirting a little. Whether she is aware of it or not, it turns her on and I can see the difference.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to see the blog back up. I enjoy reading this blog very much. Your previous post was really interesting and showed a great deal of thought on your part to understand the way your wife must be feeling.

    R

    ReplyDelete