Friday, January 28, 2011

Three Things

Rebecca and I somehow got on the topic of how to keep things hot when it comes to our sex life. We agreed that we would both come up with three ideas to keep the lust alive. I've touched on several in this blog, so my thoughts on the subject are well known. It will be interesting to see what she comes up with. She hit me with her first after work the other day. We went up to our room to change out of our work clothes while the kids stayed on the main floor, playing on the computer. As we were changing, I went to kiss her...you know, typical peck on the lips, something we do several times a day, often in passing. This time, however, she stopped me and kissed me long and deep.
Her tongue danced across my lips while she led me to our ensuite. She laid a towel on the edge of our tub since it's quite cold to the touch, pulled down my underwear and sat me down. If I wasn't already completely hard, I became so when I touched her between her legs. She was dripping wet. For all you husbands and boyfriends out there who aren't on top of your significant other's cycle, I strongly suggest you start keeping track. This is Rebecca's time of ovulation, and her body takes control of what it wants. She is constantly wet, and her wetness is absolutely delectable. It's really an amazing time to be her husband.
She sat me down on the tub surround, and lowered her wet, almost flowing pussy onto my waiting cock, straddling me. I was facing the mirror in our bathroom as she rode me, and I could see her juices coating my cock as she slid herself up and down my shaft.
I'm a very visual lover, and that was enough to quickly put me over the edge and I filled her (fertile) womb. We quickly finished getting changed and went back downstairs to the kids.
Her first attempt to change it up was successful, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'll keep this blog updated when she reveals her other ideas...

Edit: I suggested a little role playing last night, and to say it fell flat would be a huge understatement... Strike one for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment