Wednesday, January 5, 2011

There's a First Time for Everything....

Well, I did it. Let's just say that I was successful in my first attempt to hold off, even after Rebecca had "hers". We had a nice bath together while I read her a few excerpts from "Insatiable Wives", which she amicably chose to disagree with. I gave her a gentle leg massage until the water was cold and we got out and ready for bed. When I put my underwear on, she asked, "What's that?". That was my hint to get naked. We into bed and she climbed on top of me, asserting herself in her own sweet way. I dropped down while she sat "cowgirl" near my chin and I spent the next little while relishing her taste.

After awhile of listening to her moan as my tongue explored her, I decided she would need me inside her to reach her peak. Now I had been thinking about my "plan" to be unselfish, so I wasn't actually completely hard as I entered her. That didn't last, and I was fully aroused soon enough. At this point, it started to work against me and I knew she needed some encouragement to take her over the edge. Usually, my encouragement is talking to her, and this time was no different. Okay it was a little different. I needed to get her over the edge before I came, and often my words of encouragement work on me as well. This is usually because I have three dirty/nasty/hot thoughts which go through my mind for every one of the words I say to her.

This time, I told her she couldn't make me come before she did or I would have to do one of two things to take her over the edge after I filled her. She asked what they were and I told her about the first possibility. As she ground herself down onto my cock, I told her that if I came, she would have no choice, but to suck me back to life so I could finish the job. I described to her how she, my shy, conservative wife would have to take my soft, cum covered cock into her mouth and lick my cock clean. I told her she would be able to feel it getting hard in her mouth as she cleaned our combined juices off.

She made it to the part where I told her she would feel me hardening in her mouth and then she came, as she rode cowgirl on top of me. Fortunately, I was able to keep myself under control. When she laid on my chest, I didn't make any motions or attempt to finish off. She had read my previous post and asked if I really planned on following through, and I said I would like to give it a shot (or not, as the case may be). We've decided I'll wait until this weekend before I cave....

No comments:

Post a Comment