Monday, December 13, 2010

On Cruise Control

It has been a little over a week since Rebecca returned from Vegas.
During the time she was there, my libido was in overdrive. My level of
sexual arousal was in a constantly elevated state. Now that she's been
back, I've been able to relax a little.
As I look back on her time away, I have to admit it was quite
enjoyable. Actually, it went something like this, when she was gone,
sending me cryptic emails about men she had met, I was constantly
aroused. When she returned and I found out the encounters were all
innocent, I was bothered a little that she had a good time and fun
conversations without me. I think it was the fact that I wasn't with
her that bothered me the most, that I didn't get to witness her
charming these horny men.
It's something we'll have to work on in the future, possibly trying
another round of internet chat so I can be bigger part of it.
For now, we're busy getting ready for Christmas, having hosted two
parties in the last five days. I have found that my fantasies roll and
crest like waves, and right now I'm enjoying the tide being "out".
When our lust surges again, I'll be sure to post. Until then, Merry
Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment