Friday, July 30, 2010

Writing for an Audience.

Yesterday I added my wife as my first and only permitted reader. (Welcome Beautiful, it's an exclusive club.) I think I had always planned to do this, so I sent the invite and held my breath. She didn't have a chance to read any of it until last night after the kids were in bed. I had to run to the store and pick up some milk, so I stopped to fill up with gas as well, in order to giver her some time.

When I arrived home, I wasn't sure what to expect. It's a little unnerving to lay your fantasy life out there, even when it's to your wife of 13 years. Fortunately, she wasn't packing her bags when I got home. To the contrary, when we made our way into bed, I found out quickly that she was quite wet. I slid easily inside her and slowly pumped her. We made love, and she became increasingly wet as I asked her what parts she had read.

I had thought I could get her to start reading the blog from the beginning, but I think she read the most recent post first, since it is the first thing to come up. This just happened to include "Why the Hotwife Fantasy?", among others. When I discovered the material she covered, I took the opportunity to confess my fantasy as I thrust deep inside her. I said something to the effect of how I would like to kiss her as another man was pumping her. Even as a fantasy, it may take her some time for her mind to start exploring. Even so, as I came deep inside her amazingly wet pussy, she shuddered to a beautiful orgasm. I stayed inside of her while we had the usual post coital discussion. As we talked though, the back of my mind started wandering, and my cock became hard inside of her. I began pumping her again, this time amid the intoxicating feel and scent of our mixed juices. You would think that having just come, I would be able to control my pace and timing, but no. I quickly erupted in her, filling her for the second time. Afterwards, we slept.

I have been thinking about how having my one reader could influence what I write. Initially, I thought I would temper my writing a bit in order to not scare her off. Now that I have thought about it, I have realized that this blog is irrelevant if I start to edit myself. The one person who I can trust completely is my only reader. I have also drawn the conclusion that this blog has now transformed from a record of my thoughts and fantasies to a way of communicating these things to my wife. As such, I am going to continue "laying it on the line".

p.s. I love my only reader...

No comments:

Post a Comment