Friday, July 2, 2010

One Sleep to Go

As a kid I always counted the sleeps until a big event like Christmas, summer holidays, etc. Now that I'm all grown up with kids of my own, I find we count sleeps for them as well. This week has gone relatively quickly, although I have been counting sleeps until we leave for Mexico. One more to go....

As I sit here, my sexy wife has just driven off to drop off the kids with Grandma and Grandpa. Earlier this afternoon, I had dropped her off for her waxing appointment and picked her up afterward freshly done. I have to say, the combination of the Mexico trip and the Brazilian wax could be too much excitement even for me. I'm feeling kind of like our kids must feel the night before Christmas, my brain buzzing with excitement to the point I have a hard time focussing on other tasks.

On an (even more) sexual note, I have always enjoyed eating my wife's pussy. The only downside in the past has been the subsequent stray hair in my throat. Without that as a deterrent, I may spend this entire trip with my head between her legs. I have visions of some type of Monty Python skit; a woman is walking into a hotel to check in and she needs to ask her husband something at the front desk, so she lifts up her dress to reveal his head between her thighs.... he tells her what she needs to know and then she drops the dress back down and continues the conversation with the bellboy. When he gives her a strange look, she simply replies "brazilian". Maybe this is more Benny Hill than Monty Python...

No comments:

Post a Comment