Monday, August 6, 2012

When the Kids are Away..

We dropped the kids at my parents today to stay for the week. On the drive home, Rebecca and I agreed that she will follow my suggestions this week. I suggested the idea to her after seeing she has started reading the last book in the 50 Shades series.

I think it will be fun. I'm not hard-core, but it will be interesting to see how well she takes direction. I gave her a "safe" word just in case I get into it a little too much. I can tell you she'll be going to work tomorrow in her crotchless panties. She's also going to have to let G know what she's wearing at some point, preferably over drinks.

Her and I can have a recap later this week and talk about what she did and didn't like. I had a thought the other day that everyone likes their boundaries to be pushed a little. This way she can enjoy it and blame me afterwards. Wish us luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment