Monday, June 4, 2012

Folding Laundry

One of the kids is sick today, so I volunteered to stay home. I knew Rebecca is behind at work, and I'm able to work somewhat from home, so it made sense.

I thought I'd fold our huge pile of clean laundry. I learned a couple of things. First, Rebecca's jeans are a size 2s, and secondly, it's impossible to fold her underwear.

Rebecca texted me to say that she almost had to go commando to work, because she was late for the bus and couldn't find any panties. For better or worse, the laundry is folded, so she'll have something to wear in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You know, she could start a little Internet side business sending those things out to admirers. And you wouldn't have to do laundry.

    Of course, that'd leave her going to work commando...

    ReplyDelete