Saturday, March 19, 2011

She's Back

Rebecca arrived home  from her work trip Thursday night around 9:30. I made a deal with the kids that they could sleep in our bed until she got home but they stayed awake anyway. We finally got the kids into their own beds and asleep around 10:30. 
When we went to our room, Rebecca came to bed only wearing a pair of black panties, which is her subtle signal  as to what she wants. Of course I was more than happy to oblige, and we started making out like teenagers. She made the next move by reaching down and removing her panties as she lay under me  I have to stress how much a subtle thing like my wife pulling her own panties down turns me on. This was one time where she was in more of a hurry than I was. Up until that moment, I was quite content kissing and touching her.
After she pulled her underwear down, it was like a switch was turned on for me. I was instantly hard. She pulled my boxers off, and I felt that familiar feeling  of my cock against her tight opening.
It's interesting how you get to know your wife's body and her cycle over twenty years. At this point, she was just finishing her monthly visitor, so she was less wet than she is when she's ovulating. 
Having said that, I actually enjoy it almost as much when she's not dripping wet. I love the feeling of her becoming wet while I'm inside her. It's like I can feel her body turning on, responding to my hardness. That's how it was Thursday night. She climbed on top of me and rode me until I came deep inside her. She collapsed on top of me and I held her. As I started to soften, I could feel our juices trickling down my cock. This was enough to make me want more, so I rolled Rebecca onto her back and slipped inside of her. 
Earlier I mentioned how I love the feeling of her getting wet while I'm inside her. Well the one thing I love more is slipping inside her when she's full of my cum. Oddly enough, I find on my second "go round", I have to be careful not to cum too fast. Quite often she has already came as well, so the pressure is off so to speak. That night I tried to make the silky feeling last as long as I could. Unfortunately, the feeling of my semen leaking out of my wife's pussy combined with the extra long strokes my cock was making pushed me over the edge. I collapsed onto her warm chest as I filled her a second time. 
As for her trip, I asked her if she had any stories to share from her trip, but she said it was pretty uneventful, other than "V" sending her a message on Facebook. I definitely can't complain. In fact, I think I'd like to spend some time with my wife as "just us" and possibly put the HW fantasy on the back burner for awhile. She is really an amazing lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment