Friday, November 19, 2010

Mrs Rebecca Chattin'

Last night, I introduced Rebecca to the Hotwife Chat Room. I have gone on it once or twice, mostly lurking and I have found that we men fall into one of two categories on there. You're either a husband of a hotwife, or a "bull" looking to meet a hotwife. I thought it would be fun for her to let her hair down and chat with both types.

One of the many reasons I love Rebecca is because of how she handles herself. She's intelligent, conservative, sexy and witty. I have always wanted to see how these qualities shone through when she's talking to men other than myself. Before long, she had two private conversations going, with a request from a third. She had to politely decline the last one since she had two men on the line as it stood.

- After establishing she's not a "hotwife", she was asked what she thought of the fantasy. She said something to the effect that she's just recently been introduced to it.

- She directed one of them to this blog where he checked out her ass shots. "Hot" was his response. He immediately started getting more direct.

-He then asked where she likes her guys to cum and she responded "that's my ass". (I'm not sure if that was a continuation of the hot comment, or a response to the cum question.) Either way, it was hot.

-Same gentleman said he wanted to cum inside of her pussy.

-Same guy asked if she ever comes around to Vegas or LA. She said both every once in awhile.

The second conversation she had on the go was with a guy waiting on his wife to come home. His wife was on a date with her lover. It hadn't occurred to Rebecca that there actually were people practicing the "hotwife" lifestyle, and if anything, she would have found it interesting to actually talk to one.

I was massaging her on the bed while she typed and she was wearing only her panties, laying on her stomach while she chatted. I'm not sure she noticed, but I was in varying states of arousal the entire time. I was "only" massaging her since we're at the tail end of her monthly visitor, and I expected she wouldn't be wanting action. I was wrong.

Shortly after the "cum in her pussy" comment, she signed off and turned over. We made out like we hadn't seen each other in weeks. I was rock hard, grinding up against her panty covered crotch as we kissed. Just as I was thinking that was as far as we would go, she reached down and pulled her panties to the side and guided my cock into her wet pussy. She's not usually this forward this fast, so her chat conversations must have tweaked something I was deep inside her as we discussed her findings in the chat room.

I told her she was extremely sexy, and after a little more talk, she asked me what I thought of the "cum in her pussy" comment. I think I told her I liked it (I did) and I thrust deep in her. Our brief discussion of another man saying he wanted to cum inside her pushed her over the edge. She came quite hard, spasming on my cock. I followed her shortly afterwards and shot my cum deep inside her. It was fantastic. I know we both enjoyed it. I have some more ideas with what I can do with her and the chat room, but it'll have to wait for another day. In the meantime, I emailed her a record of her account and password, so she could log on anytime she felt so inclined.


No comments:

Post a Comment