Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I'm Drippy"

We had "action" last night and it had been a few days since our last session, as her parents have been with us for a couple of days. They were staying last night as well, but I had enough waiting. She was complaining of a sore back, so I like a good husband I offered to "fix" her. We have this thing about massaging, if you look at our numerous posts previous. I started with her back, and worked my way all over her body. I removed her pajama bottoms ( she started without her top) and slowly massaged her lower back and glutes. Eventually I worked my way to her laying on her back with me between her legs. (How did that happen?)

As I slowly made love to my wife in the standard missionary position, I reached under her back and continued to massage her. Initially, her moans of pleasure were in response to my kneading of her back. Eventually, the moans transitioned to the timing of my thrusts. There was a point where I became as hard as I possibly could. (Any man should be able to relate.) This is the point when your head of your cock feels like it's as swollen as it can become. If the timing is right, you can hold it without progressing past the point of "no return". This is what happened to me last night.

We reached a "modified" missionary position where I was turned slightly, taking my complete weight off of her. This allowed her to manipulate her hips in such a way as to fuck only the head of my cock. The lips of her dripping pussy gyrated around the head of my near-bursting cock. When I'm this close to exploding, this is one of the best ways to prolong my ecstasy. The longer I last, the more I leak precum into and on her already wet lips. I always try my best to wait until she comes before I submit to my own lust, but in this particular scenario, I couldn't hold it any longer.

As I felt the familiar tingling of my orgasm, I thrust inside of her, intent on filling her womb as deeply as I could. Just as I stared to come, she pulled herself a little off my shaft so that only my head was inside her. I could feel the first two or three spurts as they shot out of my cock. As I had mentioned before, it had been a few days since we last had action, so I had been building up. I came hard, first shooting deep inside her even though only my head was engulfed. After that third pulse, she allowed me to thrust, burying myself completely inside of her. As my pulses weakened, the head of my cock nestled against her cervix, depositing the rest of my warm cum over her innermost region.

Today, a full twelve hours after the event, I received this text from her while she was at work:

"I'm drippy"



No comments:

Post a Comment