Thursday, December 17, 2015

Posted to OHW

Well, not much to report. She was out of communication, (phone in coat, coat was checked.)She came home and filled me in on their conversation from the evening. She said she realized partway into it that she doesn't really enjoy being away from me like this. 

I think he read into her lack of flirting, because the conversation stuck to topics of family and work. 

Honestly, this time didn't do much for me in terms of excitement either. Maybe it's because it's a path we've already taken once. I went to bed early and she got home not much later.

Anyway, we'll chill over the holiday and see where things go in the new year. I'm pretty sure the notion of her dating on her own has run its course. 

In a way, it's kind of nice to be able to punctuate the end of something like that. I know we'll still find ways to stay "entertained" as a couple.

Merry Xmas all

Slider

No comments:

Post a Comment