Friday, September 21, 2012

Bright Light City

Sorry for the lack of updates, but there's not a ton to write about. Rebecca got home safe and sound last Sunday, bearing gifts. She enjoyed being over there, but was ready to come home.

Her next jaunt takes her to Vegas. She leaves Sunday night. This is one I wouldn't miss, so I'll be joining her mid week. She has this amazingly tight grey dress she will only wear down there, so I have that to look forward to. Monday, she is going to a show with a guy from her company. Again, nothing interesting, she has no attraction for him.

I'm just in cruise control now, having pretty much exhausted myself thinking about her as a hotwife over the last few weeks. I'm going to channel my energy into some more productive things for awhile, like playing in a poker tournament while I'm there. She likes to shop, so I'll kill a few hours on Friday while she hits the outlet.






No comments:

Post a Comment