Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some Pics of My Lovely WIfe

On our way home from work yesterday, I noticed Rebecca's skirt riding up a little as she road next to me. One of my favorite articles of her clothes are her "stay-ups". She did me a favor by hiking her skirt up a little more when we pulled into the garage at home. If our kids weren't waiting for us, I would have taken her right there in the garage! We went upstairs to change and I snapped a few more of her on our bed.

As I've mentioned before, she's quite shy about flaunting her body. I'm not sure why, since I find her to be extremely sexy. After our little photo-shoot, I had to wait for my erection to subside before I went downstairs to see the kids.

Some time ago, I had purchased a "boudoir" photo shoot gift certificate from a charity auction. She has yet to use it, but it sounds like she will at some point. She said she wants to go through an upcoming workout program before the photos. I don't think she needs to, but if it will make her feel comfortable, then I can wait.


2 comments: