Tuesday, November 5, 2013

One Year

I just realized it was a year ago today that I discovered Rebecca had been sleeping with G. We're doing well, other than I still can't shake this fantasy of her dating other men.

Rebecca has been the perfect wife, reinforcing that she will never go down that path again. I'm very happy that she loves me as much as she does, considering I had a large part to play in her affair. 

She's a beautiful, sexy woman, and I love her more than anything.  You would think after all we've been through, I wouldn't want to go anywhere near it. It's a tough fantasy to shake. 


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on surviving it. Now, this time, if you both do it right, you'll be celebrating even more next year. And if it just stays a fantasy, you still have an incredibly beautiful and wonderful wife to share your life with.

    ReplyDelete