Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FFG

I'm sure everyone gets tired of reading about how good the sex is, but last night was amazing. Rebecca was finishing the second book in the "50 Shades" trilogy, while I tried to stay amused.

She was wearing her boy-shorts, do I slipped then off as she read. She spread her legs a little so I had a great view of her. If course she isn't one to allow me to post a close up picture of her, so I thought I would take a shot at describing her.

First of all, she used to wax, so at times she is completely bare except for a little tuft. Around six months ago, she tried a laser removal place, and she has been going since. Contrary to what you might expect, a permanent laser solution takes several treatments. Hair will start to grow back in a few days.

With waxing, hair takes a bit longer to grow back, and it's very smooth while it's gone. The key difference between waxing and laser is you can shave in between laser appointments. Shaving in between waxes results in ingrown hairs.

Rebecca's laser appointments and shaving keeps her very trim down there. Her "tuft" has been gradually getting smaller and smaller. We were discussing the other day how she used
to barely trim at all. I enjoyed it either way, but I prefer her current "bareness".

There's more to it than that, but I've been picking at this post for a couple of days now, so I think I'll post and move on.

We're leaving in the morning on our second and last holiday of the summer. We're meeting up with Rebecca's friend L and her family. Maybe I'll have to convince L's husband that we should stay with the kids while the girls go out. With any luck, they'll pick right up where they left off in Vegas. ( check out Dec, 2010 for a refresher.)

No comments:

Post a Comment