Friday, November 25, 2011

Working Late

Rebecca has had to go back into the office in the evenings lately to stay caught up on her work. Last night, we put the kids to bed around eight. I finally caught the flu the kids have had, so I went to bed early, while she went back to the office.

In my fevered, delusional sleep, I had visions of her meeting up with G downtown. This morning she told me she got a lot of work done, and that she had been emailing him back and forth over the course of the night. A little flirting, as well the mundane.

I enjoy the fact that she'll have these "conversations" with him during her "alone" time. It shows she's comfortable branching out a little. At the same time, she sends me loving texts while she's gone. He asked her to have lunch with him today, but she is picking the kids up for an early dismissal day at school. She dropped them off this morning, and is currently at the gym, working out. God, she's hot.

2 comments: