Friday, May 19, 2017

Birthday Stuff and the Hot Savant

It was my birthday this week so the last month or so Rebecca had been bugging me to tell her what I wanted for my birthday. I don't need a lot in terms of gifts or material items. Aside from the full-on hotwife fantasy, a threesome and various things I know she wouldn't want to give me, there was one thing I had the courage to bring up.

Back in the days of G, one of the most intense and erotic times I've experienced were those nights when she went out for drinks and stayed out late. The feeling is impossible to describe to those who haven't experienced it, but I was on fire when she was out with him.

My birthday wish was to try to experience that again, so I suggested to her that my birthday present could be for her to go out on a "late date". She and her current friend "J" meet regularly during the week for tea, and sometimes wine, but it's always in the mornings or afternoons, and it's always in a "safe" environment. By safe, I mean in  a public setting, often with other coworkers around.

When I told Rebecca what I'd like for my birthday, she didn't react negatively. She simply said she may have to go out alone, alluding to the fact that J can't do an evening day since he's married.

Fast forward to yesterday, when R reminded me that she has a sugaring appointment today. For those of you not familiar with it, it's similar to waxing, but they use sugar instead. Rebecca prefers it because it's less painful. I'm not fussy either way, I just like the result.

The other thing she mentioned is she has a massage appointment this evening as well. She goes to a legit therapeutic massage clinic near our house. She also sees the same masseur each time. She likes his hand strength. She can take a lot pressure on her muscles and prefers strong male hands.  Now I've forgotten the name of her masseur, but there was a point this winter when she hadn't been to see him for a long period of time, so he actually emailed her to see how she was doing. She mentioned that she thought that was strange, but I told her she's probably a highlight of his clientele.

To sum it up, I asked her to go out on a late date as my birthday present. That didn't materialize, but instead she happened to put together an appointment to having her pussy "sugared" and soon afterward will be laying (hopefully nude) on a massage table getting massaged by a guy who may or may not have a crush on her.

I honestly don't know if she does this on purpose or if she's just some sort of savant when it comes to accidentally pushing my buttons.



4 comments:

  1. The feeling is impossible to describe to those who haven't experienced it, but I was on fire when she was out with him.

    I couldn't agree with you more. Until one experiences this, there is only imagining just how magical and simultaneously stomach wrenching it can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and I have a close friend who visits when he is off the road working in the entertainment biz. She always hugs him close upon arrival. Lately she kisses him too, the embrace has become more, close, intimate, noticeable, obvious. He's been on the road a lot. I have invited him, but he's often busy. We talk regularly. I mention our talks to her and each time she says he has dropped by to see her, in her office, for lunch at home and at a gig he worked at a local hotel. Do I dare ask for more about his visits? Now what? -FH

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ agree with the above

    Long before I knew about "hotwifing", my wife would go out with some rowdy female friends and she told me that men would hit on them.

    Funny story, we went to a fancy hotel and got a very expensive couples massage. The dude that massaged me was fat and hairy. The one that massaged her was young and handsome. What a turnon knowing she was naked and being touched by a guy she found attractive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No trust or respect between you two. You go through her stuff (lack of respect) because you know she is not being 100% honest (lack of trust)
    Of course she is very disrespectful to you. She doesn't want you involved dude. Her family/husband and work affairs cannot go together.
    Just what does J really know? I bet not nearly as much as you were led to believe. Fuck what she's told you, how can you trust her word?

    Way back when, after you found out about G, she felt there were two Rebeccas. One of them is married to you and a mom to your kids the other is infatuated with men of stature and power at her company who she loves to cheat on her hubby with. (I think it's beyond fantasy. Her encounters guys like J&G both sexually and together in public validate her own sense self worth.) With these men she feels important; she's not the first women to go for the alpha of the office.(Another reference is the guy who texted her from the golf course about her panties. She enjoyed that. What if an underling would have sent that? Bet you she wouldn't stand for it.
    Again though this guy even as repulsive as this guy she likes the attention from someone with power.)

    Where does your marriage and her respect for you as hubby rank while she puts forth time and effort to have fun yet not tell you? She wants to do this but I think it's beyond hotwifing. I am seeing you in 2nd place too much.

    Hope you're taking a break right now to focus on your marriage. Or I hope she has gone out of her way to reassure you and allow you in. Tough sell with how many times she's lied. Way too much double standards.

    I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete