Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Commando Massage

My beautiful wife has booked a massage this Friday using the gift certificate the kids gave her to our favorite spa. We both enjoy having a massage when we get the chance. Now call me sexually repressed, homophobic or whatever, but I'll only get a massage by a female. I guess I'm just uncomfortable with a man touching me... My wife on the other hand prefers men as she says they have stronger hands, and she doesn't like a weak massage.

Another bit of relevant trivia is that I have always gone "commando" under the sheet, while she prefers to keep her underwear on. I have bugged her about her shyness over the years, but she has always wore her panties. I was going to try to convince her to try the "buck" approach prior to her massage this week, I even entertained asking her to give me her undies just before she left for her massage, but I thought I wouldn't want to force her to do something she was uncomfortable with. Well, the other night, just before we went to sleep, she said she was thinking of going commando this Friday. I'm not sure where her change of heart came from, but I'm sure she'll enjoy the feeling of being naked under the sheet.

I have to ask myself why I'm not concerned with my wife in a room naked with another man touching her body. I guess it's not like she's alone in the middle of nowhere. This is a reputable spa in a major hotel chain. I also have no worries about her cheating on me as she is the most loyal and loving wife a man could hope to have.

What do I find appealing about another man touching my naked wife? I think because she's loyal and loving to her core, she could use a stray sexy thought or two to get her juices flowing. A part of me hopes she'll use the controlled nature of the situation to allow her masseur a fleeting glimpse of her beautiful pussy, or allow him a light caress along the side of her breast.

How far would I want it to go? Probably not very far, although the reasons for this are different than one might expect. I wouldn't want her to be burdened with guilt of something that had happened. If the guilty action was only a fleeting glimpse, or even the perception that he could view her body, it remains only simply a thought that she can use however and whenever she wishes. (Hopefully as story to share with her husband.)

Now if I were to be present for this massage, "chaperoning" if you will, then I would probably allow it to go a bit further. My theory behind this is if I'm near her, she wouldn't have the burden of feeling like she was cheating. Having said that, I don't think I would want too much interaction between them physically. Perhaps where I would draw the line is for him to keep it in his pants. After all, a professional massage should be about pleasing the recipient, not the giver.

No comments:

Post a Comment